Learn Basics of C Programming
Learn C Programming Tokens:
We have already seen the basic Structure of C Program.So it is going to be very easy task for you.
Learn About C Programming Tokens:
A C program is consists of tokens.Token is either a keyword, an identifier,
a constant, a string literal, or a symbol.
1. What are the Keywords in c programming?
The following words is known as keywords or reserved words.
2. What is the Identifier in C programming?
In C program An identifier is used to identify a variable, functions or a user defined items.An identifier starts with a letter A to Z, a to z, or an underscore '_' followed by zero or more letters, underscores, and digits (0 to 9) as well as you must remember C program case sensitive. So you need aware of using these stuffs.
3. What are the Constants in c programming?
The constants ofen used in c program. We use constant as per our need. Constants are some fixed values which does not change, just like math. Constants of C Programming Language are three types. They are:
- Numeric Constants
- Character Constants
- Special Output Constant
int a,b; a = 10; //here 10 is constant b = 15; //here 15 is constant
4. What are Strings in c programming?
String is a set of caracters to more precise, an array of characters that ended with a null character is termed as a string. This null indicates the end of the string. Null character denotes by '\0\'. Some declarations for string are:
printf("Hello");//here Hello is a String
5. What are the Special symbols in c programming?
We are write lots of symbol in your codes like differnt brackets, semicolons etc that is call special symbol
int a; a = 5; // here ; is a symbol printf("%d",a); // here "" , and ; is symbol
6. What are the Operators in c programming?
The Operators in c programming are those, who trigger an action when that is applied to c variables as well as other objects. Depending on the number of operands that an operator can do or act, operators can be classified into two divisions and operands are those data on which operators act upon.
- Unary Operators: The operators which require only a single operand to act. For instance, the increment and decrement operators are unary operators.
Binary Operators: Operators that require two operands to act are termed as binary operators. Binary operators can be classified into six more classes. These are:
- Arithmetic Operators: +, -, *, /, %
- Relational Operators: ==, > , <, !=, >=, <=
- Logical Operators: &&, ||, !
- Assignments Operators: =, +=, -=, *=, /=, %=
- Conditional Operators:
- Bitwise Operators: &, |, ^, ~, <<, >>
int a; a = 5; // here = is a assignment operator
A Semicolons is called line terminator. Every individual line must terminate with Semicolons. For an example:
printf("hello"); return 0;
What is Comments in c:
Comments are used for helping others people who are going read or trying to understand
your codes.There are two types of comments available in C Program.
1. Single Line Comments. It starts with //
2. Multiline Comments.It Starts with /* and ends with */
int b;//this is single line comments /* this is multiline comments */