Present Tense Exercises
1. Choose the best ending sentence :-
- Mark is watching tv
- because his favorite film star is on.
- when he has time.
- at 2 o'clock everyday.
- early today because I have an appointment.
- at the same time every month.
- for his cousin who is ill.
- to your brother when he behaves badly?
- to your brother? Leave him alone!
- at the weekend.
- because they are having a party at lunch time.
- to get the concert ready for the next week.
- but they get long holiday.
- now that it has new CEO.
- when there is greater demand for its product.
- every time something bad happens at work.
- because she is not happy at work any more.
1. a, 2. b, 3. a, 4. b, 5. a, 6. b, 7. a, 8. b
2. Fill in the gaps with the correct forms of the verbs in the brackets.
- I am busy right now. I ........... (fill in) an application form for new job.
- My tutor ........ (see) me for a tutorial every Saturday at 2 o'clock.