Keywords In Java
In this page we will learn about Simple Java Programs, Keywords In Java | Java Keywords | What are the Java Keywords
Java keywords are also known as reserved words. Keywords are particular words which acts as a key to a code and these are predefined words by Java so it cannot be used as variable or object name.
Keywords In Java Are:
- abstract: Java abstract keyword is employed to declare abstract category. Abstract category will offer the implementation of interface. It will have abstract and non-abstract strategies.
- boolean: Java boolean keyword is used to declare a variable as a boolean type. It can only hold True and False values only.
- break: Java break keyword is employed to interrupt loop or switch statement. It breaks this flow of the program at specified condition.
- byte: Java computer memory unit keyword is employed to declare a variable that may hold associate 8-bit information values.
- base: Java case keyword is employed to with the switch statements to mark blocks of text.
- catch: Java catch keyword is employed to catch the exceptions generated by attempt statements. It should be used once the attempt block solely.
- char: Java char keyword is employed to declare a variable that may hold unsigned 16-bit Unicode characters
- class: Java category keyword is employed to declare a category.
- continue: Java continue keyword is employed to continue the loop. It resumes this flow of the program and skips the remaining code at the desired condition.
- cefault: Java default keyword is employed to specify the default block of code in an exceedingly switch statement.
- do: Java do keyword is employed au fait statement to declare a loop. It will ingeminate an area of the program many times.
- double: Java double keyword is employed to declare a variable which will hold a 64-bit floating-point numbers.
- else: Java else keyword is employed to point the choicebranches in associate degree if statement.
- enum: Java enum keyword is employed to outline a hard and fast set of constants. Enum constructors square measure perpetually personal or default.
- extends: Java extends keyword is employed to point that category|a category} springs from another class or interface.
- final: Java final keyword is employed to point that a variable holds a continuing worth. it's applied with a variable. it's accustomed limit the user.
- finally: Java finally keyword indicates a block of code in a very try-catch structure. This block is usually dead whether or not exception is handled or not.
- float: JJava float keyword is employed to declare a variable which will hold a 32-bit number.
- for: Java for keyword is employed to start out a for loop. it's accustomed execute a collection of instructions or functions repeatedly once some conditions become true. If the amount of iteration is fastened, it's counseled to use for loop.
- if: Java if keyword tests the condition. It brings of the if block if condition is true.
- implements: Java implements keyword is employed to implement associate interface.
- import: Java import keyword makes categories and interfaces on the market and accessible to this ASCII text file.
- instanceof: Java instanceof keyword is employed to check whether or not the thing is associate instance of the desired category or implements associate interface.
- int: Java int keyword is employed to declare a variable which will hold a 32-bit signed whole number.
- interface: Java interface keyword is employed to declare associate interface. It will have solely abstract strategies.
- long: Java long keyword is employed to declare a variable which will hold a 64-bit whole number.
- native: Java native keyword is employed to specify that a technique is enforced in native code exploitation JNI (Java Native Interface).
- new: Java new keyword is employed to form new objects.
- null: Java null keyword is employed to point that a reference doesn't ask something. It removes the rubbish worth.
- package: Java package keyword is employed to declare a Java package that has the categories.
- private: Java non-public keyword is associate access modifier. it's accustomed indicate that a technique or variable is also accessed solely within the category within which it's declared.
- protected: Java protected keyword is associate access modifier. It will be accessible among package and out of doors the package however through inheritance solely. It cannot be applied on the category.
- return: Java public keyword is associate access modifier. it's accustomed indicate that associate item is accessible anyplace. it's the widest scope among all different modifiers.
- short: Java short keyword is employed to declare a variable which will hold a 16-bit whole number.
- static: Java static keyword is employed to point that a variable or technique may be a category technique. The static keyword in Java is employed for memory management principally.
- strictfp: Java strictfp is employed to limit the floating-point calculations to confirm movability.
- super: Java super keyword may be a reference variable that's accustomed refer parent category object. It will be accustomed invoke immediate parent category technique.
- switch: The Java switch keyword contains a switch statement that executes code supported take a look at worth. The switch statement tests the impartiality of a variable against multiple values.
- synchronized: Java synchronal keyword is employed to specify the important sections or strategies in multithreaded code.
- this: Java this keyword will be accustomed refer this object in an exceedingly technique or creator.
- throw: Java throw keyword is employed to expressly throw associate exception. The throw keyword is principally accustomed throw custom exception. it's followed by associate instance.
- throws: The Java throws keyword is employed to declare associate exception. Checked exception will be generated with throws.
- transient: Java transient keyword is employed in publishing. If you outline any knowledge member as transient, it'll not be serialized.
- Try: Java attempt keyword is employed to begin a block of code which will be tested for exceptions. The attempt block should be followed by either catch or finally block.
- Void: Java void keyword is employed to specify that a technique doesn't have a come back worth.
- Volatile: Java volatile keyword is employed to point that a variable could modification asynchronously.
- While: Java whereas keyword is employed to begin a jiffy loop. This loop iterates a neighborhood of the program many times. If the amount of iteration isn't fastened, it's counseled to use whereas loop.