Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tutorial
In this Artificial Intelligence (AI) tutorial page, we will learn What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?, Why Artificial Intelligence (AI)?, Goals of Artificial Intelligence (AI), What Comprises to Artificial Intelligence (AI)?, Advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Prerequisite to learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tutorial.
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
In today's world, technology advances at a rapid pace, and we are constantly exposed to new innovations.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the growing computer science technologies that is destined to bring about a new in the world by creating intelligent machines. It is now working on a wide range of subfields, from broader to specific, such as self-driving vehicles, chess, proving theorems, music, painting, and so on.
It is often called as AI.
AI is one of the most exciting and general areas of computer science, with a bright future ahead of it. AI has the ability to make a machine work like a human.
Artificial Intelligence is made up of the words Artificial and Intelligence, with Artificial referring to "man-made" and Intelligence referring to "thinking power," so AI refers to "a man-made thinking power."
Artificial intelligence arises when a machine can learn, reason, and solve problems in the same way that humans do. You don't need to pre-program a machine to accomplish some task using Artificial Intelligence; nevertheless, you can design a computer with programmed algorithms that can work with its own intelligence, which is AI's awesomeness. It is widely assumed that AI is not a new technology, and some argue that, according to Greek myth, mechanical men existed in ancient times who could work and behave like humans.
Why Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Before learning about Artificial Intelligence, it is necessary to understand what AI is and why it is important to learn. The following are some of the most compelling reasons to learn about AI:
- With AI, you may design software or gadgets that can address real-world problems quickly and accurately, such as health difficulties, marketing, parking problems, and so on.
- You can develop your own personal virtual assistant using AI, such as Cortana, Google Assistant, Siri, and so on.
- With the use of AI, you can create robots that can work in environments where humans' lives is in threat.
- Other new technology, devices, and opportunities emerge as a result of AI
Goals of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The main goals of artificial intelligence (AI):
- Human intelligence should be replicated
- Solve tasks that require a lot of knowledge.
- Perception and action are linked in a clever way.
- Creating a machine capable of doing tasks requiring human intelligence, such as:
- Defending a theorem
- Chess is a game of strategy.
- Prepare for a surgical procedure.
- In traffic, driving a car
- Developing a system that can act intelligently, learn new things on its own, demonstrate, and explain
What Comprises to Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not solely a branch of computer science, despite the fact that it is so broad and encompasses a wide range of other aspects. To construct AI, we must first understand how intelligence is made up. Intelligence is an intangible portion of our brain that is made up of reasoning, learning, problem-solving perception, language comprehension, and so on.
To obtain these factors for a machine or software Artificial Intelligence requires the following attitude:
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Some main advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are given below:
- Higher Accuracy rate with less errors: AI devices or systems are prone to less errors and have higher accuracy since they make decisions based on prior experience or information.
- High-Speed: AI systems can be incredibly fast and make quick decisions, which allows them to beat a chess champion in a game of chess.
- High reliability: AI machines are extremely dependable and capable of repeating actions multiple times with high accuracy.
- Useful in high-risk scenarios: AI computers can be useful in situations where employing a human would be risky, such as defusing a bomb or researching the ocean floor.
- Digital Assistant: AI may be highly useful in providing digital assistant to consumers. For example, numerous E-commerce websites are currently using AI technology to show products based on customer requirements.
- Useful as a public sector: AI can be very valuable for public utilities such as self-driving cars, which can make our journeys safer and more convenient, facial recognition for security purposes, and so on. Natural language processing, for example, to converse with humans in their own language.
Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Every technology has drawbacks, and artificial intelligence is no exception. Despite being such a beneficial technology, it still has several drawbacks that we must consider when developing an AI system. The following are some of AI's drawbacks:
- High Cost: AI's hardware and software requirements are quite expensive, as it necessitates a lot of work to keep up with current global demands.
- Can't think outside the box: Even though AI is making machines smarter, they can't think outside the box since robots will only execute the work for which they have been trained or designed.
- No feelings and emotions: AI computers can be excellent performers, but they lack feelings. As a result, they are unable to build emotional attachments with humans, and they may occasionally be dangerous to users if necessary precautions are not taken.
- Increased reliance on machines: As technology advances, individuals are becoming more reliant on electronics, and as a result, their mental capacity is eroding.
- No Original Creativity: Humans are very creative and can come up with new ideas, but AI computers can't match that level of intelligence and can't be creative or imaginative.
Prerequisite to learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tutorial
Before learning about Artificial Intelligence (AI) tutorial , you should have a basic understanding of the following to be able to grasp the concepts easily:
- Any programming language, including C, C++, Java, Python, and others (knowledge of Python will be an advantage)
- Essential mathematics knowledge, such as derivatives, probability theory, and so on.
Our Artificial Intelligence or AI tutorial was created with novices in mind, but it also incorporated some advanced principles for pros.
We guarantee that mastering our AI course will not be difficult for you. However, if there is a mistake, please report it using the contact form.